New Solutions and Training Centre Opening.
The official opening of the Robotics and Drives new solutions and training centre is coming up in January 2020 when we will be welcoming all of our customers, suppliers and friends to visit our new building.
The opening will run over the course of two days January 14th and January 15th 2020. The ribbon cutting will be at 11.30am on January 14th and all are welcome but tickets must be booked on Eventbrite or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- See the latest Robotic & Cobotic Technology demonstrations available over 2 days 14th and 15th January.
- 1:1 Consultations and discussions with the Robotics and Drives team and Partners.
- Virtual Reality demonstrations see your automation in the virtual environment.
- Official Launch of the Agilox Autonomous Intelligent Vehicle – the smartest and most agile AIV available.
- Partner Technology Demonstrations – come and speak to our trusted partners and see the high quality solutions they have on display.
- View our state of the art training centre with the latest Robots and Cobots.
The new facility will be a clean area where bespoke manufacturing robots and cobots will be created from scratch for our many manufacturing clients. It also will house the many standard robots that are distributed throughout Europe and beyond. In the new customer experience area
Robotics and Drives will be able to demonstrate robotic additive manufacturing and even developments beyond 3d printing within the new training academy.
Collaborative technologies with humans and machines, Cobotics is at the very centre of everything that we do at Robotics and Drives. Whether its AI, AR, VR or 3D Design we are at the forefront of developing technologies for manufacturing.